mannabouttown

Friday, March 16, 2007

House histories, talks and tours

Houses are the stages on which we enact the stories of our lives. The stories are sometimes drama, sometimes comedy, and sometimes, sadly, tragedy. These stories can the daily life of a family, with the birth of children, and the death of parents, and the changes that occur as a part of passing time. As a result of these changes a house becomes a home, and home is the most important place in our lives; and in the end, that which we want most is to go home.

Every house has stories to tell, stories of the people who lived there. These stories are of their hopes and dreams, and the drama of their lives, and the changing times in which they occurred. The stories may not be earth shacking events, but were important to those who lived them. These same stories may be of interest to those who now live in the house, and would like to know more of those who lived there before.

I would like to offer my professional services to those interested to learning the stories of their house. I can research the history of your house, find out when it was built, the names and stories of those who have lived there, and write a history of your house. I charge $35 per hour, and am willing to work out a payment plan, so you do not have to pay me all at once. Please contact me at my email address if you are interested in taking advantage of my skills. My email address is: manjam@provide.net

I am also available as a gust speaker for your club or group, and can, if you request, research a subject of interest to your club or group, and give a talk or your enjoyment. The usual charge for this is $50. Again, we can work out an arrangement if that is a problem. I once gave a talk to a class of schoolchildren, for which I received payment in brownies.

I can also give tours of any section of the city, or can research a subject and present a tour of interest to your group of club on request. Again the usual fee if $5 per person.

I hope you are interested in taking advantage of my skills, and will email me at: manjam@provide.net

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will assist the internet people for
building up new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.


Feel free to visit my homepage; http://www.Ptext.ch/nachrichten/kostenlose-kreditkarten-angebote-256555

 

Post a Comment

<< Home