mannabouttown

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Telling tales

I will be at the Whittaker Road branch of the Ypsilanti District Library to night to tell local ghost stories. I have been at work on this, and expect to have some good stories to tell. The program is to be in the story room in the first floor youth section of the building. Come and jooin the fun.

I will be telling ghost stories agian on Thursday, at the Michigan Ave branch of the Ypsilanti District Library. Both programs will start at 7:00 PM.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm looking forward to seeing your presentation tonight! I found your blog while I was searching for Ypsilanti area hauntings and marked the date on my calendar months ago! Both my fiance and I will be there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home