mannabouttown

Friday, May 20, 2005

I Stand Corrected

I said in ansewer to a commitit that my books are not available on line. I was mistaken, as my books are available on line. The gife shop eKlectic carries all of my books on their web site. This includes the picture history books I did for Arcadia, Ypsilanti: a history in Pictures, and Ypsilanti in the 20th century. They also carried Our Heritage: Down by the Depot in Ypsilanti and Footnotes in History. All of my books can be found on line at www.eklecticstore.com.

You can also order copies of Our Heritage, and Footnotes in History from me through my post office box at: James Mann, P. O. Box 980773, Ypsilanti, Michigan, 48198. Our Heritage is $15 a copy and Footnotes is $20 a copy. Please add $3.00 to cover shipping and handling.

You can also stop by the Farmers Market on Saturday and buy a copy from me. I will be at the market fro 8:00 A. M. to 2:00 P. M. Stop by and say "Hello."

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

That store looks neat. I pass it often but never really knew what they sell. Thanks for posting the link :)

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lynne,

Your welcome,
James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home